Thank you for responding!!!

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 6:23 AM Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Perhaps I'm not understanding either the concept of virtual hosting or how
> > to run multiple programs on one host very well. If so - - - if someone would
> > please advise?
>
> It is possible that two "applications" insist on a fixed or even
> separate DocumenRoot, but it's just as likely that each one would be
> just as happy to have their files found by an Alias or AliasMatch.

I do not understand what you mean by this - - - - could you perhaps
point me to where I might see how this is set up or used (or or or)
so that I might understand what you mean. (I think I understand the words
but I don't understand how to 'do it'.

> The bigger the SW, the harder it might be to get it to respond
> correctly if you try to shoe-horn it into running out of some
> alternate URL path / context root.

As I found - - - and what caused the ask.

Thanks for the suggestion!!