This looks like an example of how to use the feature from Java. I'd like to
know if I can use this "JSON-LD framing" thing via the SPARQL endpoint
(querying Fuseki).

Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:24 PM
From: "james anderson" <ja...@dydra.com>
To: "usersjena.apache.org" <users@jena.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Return nested JSON results
> On 2017-05-16, at 12:43, Laura Morales <laure...@mail.com> wrote:
>
>> the specific question is, whether jena supports json-ld framing.
>> the framing context is what controls the nesting.
>
> james, according to this [1] "JSON-LD output is supported, in its various
> flavors ("compacted", "expanded", "flattened", "framed")", but I don't know
> how to use these flavors in a query with Fuseki.
>

> [1] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/io/rdf-output.html#json-ld

in the referenced example, it reads like the pertinent passage follows from
line 250:

https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples/riot/ExJsonLD.java#L252[https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples/riot/ExJsonLD.java#L252]

you need to define and provide a ”context” to the encoding step.

best regards, from berlin

---
james anderson | ja...@dydra.com | http://dydra.com[http://dydra.com]