> That's ok, but i wanted to know what kind of app is querying your Fuseki
> database? Only a hint.. I know it sounds 'fundamentally' not essential,
> but for 'me' it is the practice of developement.

Well yeah, I don't know why this would be useful... anyway I'm trying to do a
school project which is basically a Java desktop app using Fuseki as backend.
I've loaded a few datasets and I'm reading/writing from/to it. Also, I'm using
Fuseki to query via HTTP, and not any particular Java API for Jena. I'm stuck
trying to figure out how to return JSON-LD framed results. Still no progress.