> Sorry, i couldn't follow this thread in details, what kind of app (it is
> not a Jena app, that's clear to me) do you have querying your Fuseki
> database? When i know this, the rest of this thread could perhaps be also
> useful to me...

You can read the entire discussion here
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jena-users/201705.mbox/browser this
thread started here
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jena-users/201705.mbox/%3Ctrinity-2c35f052-b0a8-4b53-aa95-9963ff11a7a6-1494243601102%403capp-mailcom-lxa06%3E

It started as a question to return nested JSON results, also related to this
issue https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/114#issuecomment-301232156
Then the discussion diverged a little bit toward a different type of query
(CONSTRUCT) with JSON-LD results. Right now I'm still trying to understand
if/how Fuseki supports "framed JSON-LD" results. I hope somebody can answer.