Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 7:37 PM
From: "james anderson" <ja...@dydra.com>
To: "Laura Morales" <laure...@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Return nested JSON results
good evening;

> On 2017-05-16, at 18:18, Laura Morales <laure...@mail.com> wrote:
>
> This looks like an example of how to use the feature from Java. I'd like to
> know if I can use this "JSON-LD framing" thing via the SPARQL endpoint
> (querying Fuseki).

aha!

for that, the authoritative source would be the json-ld documents, which
describe how one would specify the context.
for example, wrt version 1.1:

http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/

in general, the settings are indicated through http link headers.
i do not know how/whether fuseki supports those, but that is what you need to
look for.

best regards, from berlin,

> Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:24 PM
> From: "james anderson" <ja...@dydra.com>
> To: "usersjena.apache.org" <users@jena.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Return nested JSON results
>> On 2017-05-16, at 12:43, Laura Morales <laure...@mail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> the specific question is, whether jena supports json-ld framing.
>>> the framing context is what controls the nesting.
>>
>> james, according to this [1] "JSON-LD output is supported, in its various
>> flavors ("compacted", "expanded", "flattened", "framed")", but I don't know
>> how to use these flavors in a query with Fuseki.
>>

>> [1]
>> https://jena.apache.org/documentation/io/rdf-output.html#json-ld[https://jena.apache.org/documentation/io/rdf-output.html#json-ld]
>
> in the referenced example, it reads like the pertinent passage follows from
> line 250:
>
> https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples/riot/ExJsonLD.java#L252[https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples/riot/ExJsonLD.java#L252][https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples/riot/ExJsonLD.java#L252[https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples/riot/ExJsonLD.java#L252]]
>
> you need to define and provide a ”context” to the encoding step.
>
> best regards, from berlin
>

> ---
> james anderson | ja...@dydra.com |
> http://dydra.com[http://dydra.com][http://dydra.com[http://dydra.com]]