how bout wiki + irc?

we can put logs on wiki?

e.g. an irc session on how to install kannel. after the session has
finished, they will make a small documentation inside that documentation
is the mirc log. it doesnt have to be the whole log. maybe a summarization
of that support.

then they will attach the log into the wiki under e.g. example Installing
Kannel->References.

or there's always Gforge AS. or any collaboration software

thanks