From: Alejandro Guerrieri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sábado, 08 de Marzo de 2008 10:07 p.m.
To: Juan Nin
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Re: Proposal: Kannel Wiki

That was my point, yes.

One of the most commonly seen questions being made on the mailing list is
how to send a wap-push using kannel. Juan has put together a very thorough
how-to using kannel's PPG. I've made a PHP function to encode a wap-push
into a binary message and send it using kannel (without ppg). Many others
has put similar pieces of code using Java and other languages.

I think I've sent a link to the my email on gmane about 10 times. Similar
with Juan's code.

Both articles are easily found by googling a little bit, yet many people is
lazy enough to ask before finding by themselves.

IRC won't be any good with this particular problem. Even if being recorded,
the question wouldn't be asked, nor answered, at once. That'd make very
difficult to google it. Anyway, it doesn't work with the mailing list, why
would it work with the IRC log?

Regards,

Alejandro