I went the grep route.  As best as I can determine, all personal e-mail
addresses have been replaced with "[e-mail address]", all passwords have been
replaced with "[password]", and my ip addresses are not in the file.  I fpasted
it:

bash.9[~]: fpaste -t "logs from Evolution run" evlog_sanitized.txt
Uploading (36.0KiB)...
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/RMoST~HtWfpUPJT~GWwXnA
bash.10[~]:

As I recall, we're trying to compare Thunderbird and Evolution regarding two
problems:
* many Fedora users list digests appear to have empty bodies when displayed in
Thunderbird.  This seems to occur randomly.
* messages are very slow to download in Thunderbird.
I hope this log confirms posters' suspicions as to the causes, and provides
further clues about what's happening.