Hi Stefan,

It's sad you had issues. Whether you use it or not is your choice. If
you think there are more disadvantages than advantages, then don't use
it! However, I have yet to find a single case where this is true.

AFAIAC, I have been using it in production for the past 2 years without
any problem (on projects with 70+ developers and with 300+ maven
projects). This is simply to tell you there is hope and that it can
work... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent