Yeah are right. "Our vision" should be dropped and we should implement
every single stupid feature then is requested and do this even if those
features are in mutual contradiction. And the most frequent request is:
"you guys should be like ant". This is not hard thing to do. We will
simply remove files from our CVS repository and import files from Ant
repository replacing every occurrence of word "ant" with "maven". If
this is what will make people happy we should listen to them! Don't we?

Michal