I don't want into this discussion either, but please remember that this
is an open system and as such does allow for third-party plugins. If you
can't find a committer willing to listen, scratch your own itch on
SF.net or something, and be done with it.

-j

John Casey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CommonJava Open Components Project