Hello Jason,

I appreciate the work you and several of your compatriots have done. From my perspective it's moving in the right direction and I've seen you around in several places for several years (I think your the same person anyway).

I do know the etiquette for the apache group, though I don't subscribe to it for projects I have originated. I was trying to make the point that I was losing faith in the experience and competence of some developers who do have commit status, essentially saying "if someone with the the responsibility wont take responsibility, then let me take it".

- Brill Pappin