Several sentences sounds good. But here’s another question. Comparing Maven to
ant is almost too easy in terms of advantages. Is gradle now a serious
competitor (I had been working on converting an enormous project to maven, but
the architect decided to switch to gradle, so I am particularly sensitive to
the issue). I can see some superficial advantages of gradle that might appeal
to some projects. Is it better to ignore or address this?