Hi

Thanks for the example. It helps to clarify the problem. The
definition of the flow has a problem:

    @Produces
    @FlowDefinition
    public Flow defineFlow(@FlowBuilderParameter FlowBuilder flowBuilder) {
            String flowId = "flux";
        flowBuilder.id("", flowId);
        flowBuilder.viewNode(flowId,
                "/" + flowId + "/" + flowId + ".xhtml").
                markAsStartNode();
/*        flowBuilder.returnNode("returnFromFlux").
                fromOutcome("#{flowScopedBean.return}");*/

        return flowBuilder.getFlow();
    }

In this part:

flowBuilder.viewNode(flowId,
                "/" + flowId + "/" + flowId + ".xhtml").
                markAsStartNode();

you are using the flow id as a viewNodeId. That confuses the
navigation algorithm because the spec says that an outcome can be a
flowId, and in that sense a flowId is a global identifier that cannot
be reused. The fix is just set another id:

        flowBuilder.viewNode("start",
                "/" + flowId + "/" + flowId + ".xhtml").
                markAsStartNode();

The example only requires some small changes in FlowScopedBean and that's it.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe