On 13/02/2014 19:01, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
Hi

Thanks for the example. It helps to clarify the problem. The
definition of the flow has a problem:

     @Produces
     @FlowDefinition
     public Flow defineFlow(@FlowBuilderParameter FlowBuilder flowBuilder) {
             String flowId = "flux";
         flowBuilder.id("", flowId);
         flowBuilder.viewNode(flowId,
                 "/" + flowId + "/" + flowId + ".xhtml").
                 markAsStartNode();
/*        flowBuilder.returnNode("returnFromFlux").
                 fromOutcome("#{flowScopedBean.return}");*/

         return flowBuilder.getFlow();
     }

In this part:

flowBuilder.viewNode(flowId,
                 "/" + flowId + "/" + flowId + ".xhtml").
                 markAsStartNode();

you are using the flow id as a viewNodeId. That confuses the
navigation algorithm because the spec says that an outcome can be a
flowId, and in that sense a flowId is a global identifier that cannot
be reused. The fix is just set another id:

         flowBuilder.viewNode("start",
                 "/" + flowId + "/" + flowId + ".xhtml").
                 markAsStartNode();

The example only requires some small changes in FlowScopedBean and that's it.
ok for this one, I will try it tomorrow. And can you tell me what was wrong with XML file (or the empty XML file) ?

Thank you,

Ludovic