From: Emilian Bold [mailto:emilian.b...@protonmail.ch.INVALID]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 4:30 AM
To: Chuck Davis <cjgun...@gmail.com>
Cc: us...@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: JavaFX for NetBeans GUI

What new desktop apps did Microsoft release in the past years?

They have a monopoly on office productivity apps (Word / Excel) but what other
desktop software products are these 'small businesses' buying?

Small businesses may be the biggest employer but they are not the biggest
software (desktop) developer employers.

The data just doesn't show this: where are the successful products, the
companies catering to small business, the jobs?

--emi