Dear Geertjan,

Thanks. But it seems to me that you edited the .java file. The issue is that
the part that you edited is auto-generated by NB from the form designer, and is
not under the programmer's control.

So when I recompile, the old bug will return.

I use "will" here as I'm still trying to work out how to merge your update into
my local repository. GitHub doesn't have the most intuitive of user interfaces
and I'm a complete newbie with it.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:netbe...@ptoye.com