On 1/27/2016 8:13 PM, Daniel DeFoe wrote:
To John Heart
  I like your idea for the tax credits, but since you are then competing
with Microsoft and all of those other companies that are collecting big
money and are there for paying bigger monies to the governement, good luck
on that one.  ( not that I don't wish it would happen - but the real world
has greedy politicians and they know who to go to for money to support
their desired life styles, and they are the ones who get the tax credits,
the ones that pay the politicians for them).

Corporations like Microsoft would get credit for supporting OSS. Everyone would benefit, except virus writers,
snoopers, thieves and black hackers.

jrh