Bob Benolkin wrote:
> Does OpenOffice have the ability to use "Microsoft Publisher"?
> I have many *.pub files but can't get them to work because, now that I'm on
> Vista with a 64-bit computer.
> I can't get "Microsoft Office 2003" installed.
> I am using Word and Excel under OpenOffice.
> Thanks
> Bob Benolkin
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

OpenOffice does not have a Microsoft Publisher equivalent.  However,
many find that they can do what they want by using Writer and Draw.  If
that's not sufficient, you may want to try Scribus, which is an open
source desktop publisher program.  I have no idea how well
OpenOffice.org or Scribus will work on 64 bit Vista, but since they're
both free downloads, give them a try and see what happens.

Scribus
http://www.scribus.net