Sorry, I consider I have give some obscure descriptions in my letter. So I
want to clarify them here.
Basically, Noop's answer is what my want!
I just want to complement the problem's description:
1. using openoffice to open http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/359105/abc.odt
2. check the document, and everything is OK.
3. resave the document into word(*.doc) file.
4. open just saved abc.doc in MS Word
5. until now, everything is ok.

6. But the problem is: abc.doc is sensitive to F9 in MS Word. When we
cooperate with others, the sensitivity will be a big trouble for us. If you
select all and then press F9, the chapter information will be lost ( . Just
as Noop has said: "The problem appears to be that the level setting is not
being preserved in the .doc file.". If we right-click drawing 1.1 in MS Word
and select  "switch field code", we will see "SEQ "Drawing" \*Arabic" which
doesn't contain chapter information. That why I want to convert all field
information into plain text in the beginning.

Note: If you Press "Ctrl+A" and find the F9 does not affect any numbering.
It is because figures are protected by wrapped framebox(textbox in MS Word).
But this doesn't mean abc.doc is not sensitive to F9 and is robust enough
for collaboration.