On 2010-02-14 4:05 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> I could also say that most people who bottom post mindlessly do not snip
> either.

This thread is really ridiculous and I've tried to ignore the monotonous
blathering by the OP after my one canned response, but...

Most people who bottom post *do* *not* *do* *so* *mindlessly*.

Yes, there are the occasional newbies to Thunderbird (which defaults to
bottom posting), but they usually get 'assistance' pretty quick because
reading their replies is painful...

As I said, my biggest peeve are those who mindlessly and vainly attempt
to defend their uncontrolled (whether bottom or top) posting, and
totally ignore the entire point of trimming your posts to make them
readable and on point.

--

Best regards,

Charles