In news:4b799d97.2010...@softhome.net,
Troll/Idiot <poss...@softhome.net> typed:
On 15-Feb-10 13:04, Paul wrote:
[snip]
  >  I do respect the views of those who disagree with that last
point and am willing to continue the>  discussion if they wish.

Please do so on the discuss list then - this topic is not suitable
for the users list.

/paul

Users/Discuss moderator

It's bad enough having people who consider personal invective an
acceptable tool of discussion on this list; I'm not going to be their
target on another!

Troll/Idiot
Invective is ineffective.

Then you don't really have the "respect the views of those who disagree" in mind after all, because this entire thread has been off topic and doesn't belong here. All have continued to post off topic without indicating they were doing so, thereby disrespecting the guidelines. If you can't go to where you would be ON topic, then you should just shut up.

Twayne