On 27 February 2010 19:18, Hagar de l'Est <hagar_de_l...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> Agreed.
>
> But sometimes, this kind of electroshock with strong words can trigger
> something. Perhaps that out of curiosity, the OP will check about GNU/Linux
> distros and try a live-CD then make a dual boot and conclude that Windows is
> not the only OS worth using in the world.

Why are you so eager to "convert" people to your OS of choice? The OP
had a single problem with a single third-party tool and you are
turning the thread into a Linux recruitment center. There are plenty
of ways of helping each other on this list and others without
hijacking every opportunity to ram Linux down everyone's throat.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.