Good morning:

I have a question that may seem dumb, but, I need to ask.  If I download Open
Office and I try it out and decide afterwards to not to use, can I go back to
Microsoft Office without any problems?  Reason for the question is I am taking
an online computer course and the instructor wanted us to answer a question
about using Open Office products.  I have not used this at home or at work and
I am concerned that if I check this product out, and I don't like it that I
can't go back to Microsoft Office.  Any help you could give me will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you
Winnie