Christal wrote:
I have attempted to download your office program several times today. During download it seems to just stop. The icons apear on the desk top, but when I try to open or run them I get an error report saying that the file is damaged in it can not be opened. I will try to download it again tonight, but could you get back to me and let me know what you think I should do. How can I restart the download so I dont have to do it over again.

You can continue broken download with Windows port of wget; simply enter in console
wget -c "url_of_file_for_download"
but be sure that broken file and wget are in sae directory.

--
   _   _
 /  //  /       Neoplanta AD, industrija mesa