I am using version 2.0 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is:
I want to install a spanish diccionary. I open the DicOOo.swn version 1.5.5.
and when I do "Retrieve the list" appears the next sing: You don't seem to be
connected to the internet. Please verify that OpenOffice.org has access to the
internet.
When I look on Tools - Options - Internet - Proxy - System: is totally empty...
Is that normal???
I have tried to remuve e install the program, but problem stays there.
Could you please help me? I need the spanish diccionary for work.
Thanks in advance.
Leonor Mederos