El Lunes, 18 de Diciembre de 2006 18:47, Veronica Medina escribió:
> I am using v.2.
>
> I have tryed to make a shockwave flash file from  power point presentation.
> I have download the Shockwave program from Adobe, but the file does not
> open automaticaly.

Shockwave and Flash are different things. Both were from Macromedia (later
buyed by Adobe), and they have similar purpose, so confusion is quite usual.

OpenOffice can't export to shockwave, only to flash.

You should probably try to play the file with the flash player, not the
shockwave player.

Javier.