If I mess with anybody's threads by posting on this instead of making a
new thread, but I'm having a few questions.  First off, I think I
remember somebody telling me where these e-mails were coming from but I
forgot or deleted the bookmark.
Secondly, in regards to a lot of these e-mails, I know a lot can be
answered by the FAQ.   Yes, I know, you can lead a horse to water but
you can't make him drink.  But couldn't we at least make him cross a
couple of rivers before we got him a cup of water?  In other words, at
least put the form at the end of the first page of the FAQ?