I am writing to inquire about the licensing requirements of using Open
Office enterprise-wide for a non-profit hospital system.  Our
organization consists of approximately 7,000 employees and we manage all
application delivery and configuration by way of enterprise management
tools.

Do I understand correctly that there are not any licensing requirements
that require a fee (such as per user cost) when used in a business
environment?  Often times, the "free" software of Open Source can have
disclaimers that "free" only applies to personal use.  To ensure I have
the correct interpretation of the license information posted on your
website, I want to confirm that there is no cost if our organization
were to use this software for business-related purposes.

If you are able to provide me clarification in this regard, it is
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
KDM

"TWEF <slrmc.org>" made the following annotations.
"This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged, the
disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by error, please
notify us immediately and destroy the related message."