I downloaded Open Office a few weeks ago and had been using several of the
modules when I developed some problems in other programs. Long story short I
tried to do a backdated restore and somehow lost the toolbar icon and prior
conversions for some .pps apps and writer converted files reverted back to word
pad, etc. The downloaded files are on my C drive under programs but I can't
find the .exe file that would kick start the whole process, I'm a user not a
programmer. If I redownloaded the v2.3 would it hurt or help me get
reestablished? Thanks, Pat McMurray