<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Harold:
You seem to be knowledgeable on this subject, so I ask of you:
I use Forte Agent to view  gmane.comp.openoffice.general.
I want to reply to a msg so I need to subscribe. OK
Now that I have responded to the auto-response msg I get many e-mails
to that e-mail address.
I don't want ANY e-mails coming in because I read them via Agent.
So how does one set up to read via Agent & send msgs via Agent without
getting e-mail sent to that address?
(I think this is why so many people are sending this"Stop sending mail
to me please" msg.....
Thanks for your help, Greg
(my being able to send this msg is because I set it up 'years ago' to
an e-mail address that lost it's server loong ago  ;-)  & don't
remember how !!!)

This is a reply via gmane and a *news* reader from an e-mail address that is
registered with gmane but *not* with users@openoffice.org

Harold Fuchs
London, England