2008/8/4 Paton Computer Solutions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> hi
>
> just a question about open office can this program be used in a comercial
> enviroment for free ?
> is there a licence agreement at all ?
>
> just a client of mine has asked me could he run open office on his buisness
> computers i think it is max 10 computers
>
> thanks
> micheal paton

OpenOffice.org software is free to use in any context - business, personal,
eductaion, etc. you like on as many computers as you like. You are free to
give it to colleagues, relatives, clients, etc. for them to use under the
same "conditions". Support for OpenOffice is also free via this e-mail list
and via various forums linked to from the main web page. This list is run by
users of OpenOffice around the world who volunteer time to help others.

If you like you can read the licence at
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html

If you like the software you are welcome to make a donation. ;-) Go to
http://contributing.openoffice.org/

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England