Hi Carlos

I just test the sample code with nightly build #1180, that is not work

The j:HGroup output html source code is as below
still missing "itemsExpand" in class

About "itemsHorizontalExpand" and "itemsVerticalExpand" properties
did you mean that in this example
 if <j:HGroup itemsHorizontalExpand="true">
 then <j:Card> will background auto set width 100% if user not specified
width

It seems to me that is not suggesting...
In the common sense, attribute only effect the element self.
But if attribute can effect it's parent element, sounds a bit strange.

Most people understand "itemsExpand" absolutely base on container's width
and set the container's width by themselves.

These are my thoughts, thanks

Carlos Rovira-2 wrote