---
Best regards,
Iulian Stan

On 2020-09-23 23:22, @lbutlr wrote:
On 23 Sep 2020, at 13:22, Jerry Malcolm <techst...@malcolms.com> wrote:
the MTAs that had the courtesy of bouncing with a reason said the IP address was blacklisted but didn't say where

This may indicate that the IP address was added to permanently block
lists before you got it, or based on your provider, or your country.
For example, there are IPs that I finally manually added to my block
list years ago and I have never checked if it might be safe to remove
them. Also, if your IP is in China or Russia, my mail server will
reject your connection as I get no legitimate mail from these
countries and much spam.

There are tools to see what the state of you IP address is, but the
bounces that you get that say your IP is blacklisted should show the
IP that is being checked. I suspect that Ip is not your Malcolms.com
IP address, as that one is quite clean. I think you will find the
issue is elsewhere.