They are totally an online company.  All mail is handled through my server.

On 9/23/2020 5:54 PM, Ángel wrote:
On 2020-09-23 at 14:46 -0500, Jerry Malcolm wrote:
My client is massively invested in AWS with many servers, databases,
and services unrelated to mail.  Moving to another platform is not
an option.  What is a good 'reputable' 3rd party service that I can
use as a proxy to make sure I have 'clean' mail?
How is your client handling their 'normal' mails? An on-premises
server? Microsoft 365 ? G Suite?

Just send these communications through their normal email sending
platform (get a user account and use those credentials to send through
them), benefiting from the reputation their sending IPs already have
for this company mails.