Robert Bartlett wrote:
> Turned on/enabled, sorry for wrong choice of words.

Try "Configured" :)

> Actually I got this advice from this very same list, noone seemed to
> respond to the advice given in a bad way so I went ahead and did it.

Interesting.  That particular piece of bad advise shows up fairly
regularly on this list and is usually squashed quite promptly by two or
three people.

> Knowing what you told me now what would be the proper setup for my
> server? Its just a single server that runs SA for hosted domains. Do
> I just add the ip address of the local server and that's all?

If this is your only mailserver, you can probably just add an entry for
itself.

    trusted_networks 192.168.1.55

Alternately, you could specify your entire subnet so that you won't have
to make changes later if you add an extra server somewhere.

    trusted_networks 192.168.1.

--
Bowie