On Tue, October 31, 2006 1:26 pm, Massimiliano Hofer wrote:
[snip]
> I know that the problem lays in Telecom Italia's hands, but we don't have
> much
> choice (we have formal competition, but it's really a monopoly).
> I'll just be glad if our whole country won't be mass quarantined. We have
> rather successfull anti-spam legislation and, except for botnets, really
> little spam originates here.

It is not just Italy.  We face the same situation in several countries in
Europe and Asia that we work in.  You will be bocking legitimate mail
servers in that part of the world with the above mentioned rule.  Each
admin will have to decide whether that is acceptable.

I would suggest a cautinary note (with an option to disable that rule) in
release notes so as not to surprise anyone.

--
Eray