Ditto, please share any resolve should you get one. This has been an ongoing problem for us for well over a year now.

Ramprasad wrote:
Tony Bunce wrote:

Sorry for the Off Topic thread but I’m at a loss

Is anyone else having issues sending mail to Yahoo?

They are returning 421 Message temporarily deferred to every message my servers try to send. My server then retries like it should but yahoo never accepts the message, even after day of retrying. Google turned up several people having the same issue but no one with a solution. My DSN is right, I have SPF records, and sign outgoing messages using DomainKeys.

BTW if you get any solution please share with me too :-)

Thanks
Ram