From: Cin Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Latest USB Promotional Products
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:17:03 +0800

We can see from the headers that it has been looked at by Simscan, but
has not been parsed through SA, at least, I don't think it has. We
always have X-Spam-Status in our headers.

I can attach the actual Email if anyone would like to see it.
Any ideas where to start troubleshooting the issue? Could this be a
Simscan related problem?

Cheers,
Mike

How big is the email ?  By default spamd won't scan anything over 255k

Regards,

Rick