SNIP

> > We can see from the headers that it has been looked at by Simscan,
but
> > has not been parsed through SA, at least, I don't think it has. We
> > always have X-Spam-Status in our headers.
> >
> > I can attach the actual Email if anyone would like to see it.
> >
> > Any ideas where to start troubleshooting the issue? Could this be a
> > Simscan related problem?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mike
> >

> How big is the email ?  By default spamd won't scan anything over 255k

Hit the Nail on the head, Rick. It is just a little bigger than that, at
259k. I probably should have thought of this.. but thanks for pointing
it out! :)

Do you know how to ramp it up a bit? I've done some googling, but I only
seem to get results for spamc (we're using spamd), and everything else
seems to relate to exim, not qmail.

Ill keep nosing around though.

Cheers,
Mike