Chris Santerre wrote:

> [...]
e.net/msg08278.html
and possibly earlier.

Yeah but FSM came to me in a dream and told me to create BigEvil!!! Theo can vouche for this, he was in the dream... he was trying to mate a lightsaber with a triquarter and kept telling a penguin how cool it was going to be.

--Chris
(Never eat nachos before bed)

Great minds think alike. We'll leave it at that. :)