Snip........

> If anyone has tested HostKarma already... and found it promising, but a
> little lacking... I suggest testing it again. It is even better now.
>
> In fact, most DNSBLs do not suddenly come on the scene "perfect". Most
> have had MUCH growing pains. Therefore, all newer DNBSLs shouldn't be
> judged too harshly at any one point in time. They are somewhat of a
> moving target and should be treated as such until they've had time to
> reach some kind of maturity.
>
> I don't know if any of you have noticed... but high FP DNBLs are a dime
> a dozen... and good DNSBLs that are hitting stuff that other DNSBLs
> miss.. and which have low FPs... these are getting more and more rare
> these days.
>
> Therefore, I suspect that some of you are letting your weird biases
> against Marc (for whatever reason and however much deserved)... cause
> you to miss out on a good thing he has going with his HostKarma lists.
>
> Sure, it is fun to make fun of Marc. But don't be fools yourselves and
> miss out on a good thing! Some of his ideas that are lampooned really do
> work.
>
> Rob McEwen

Rob, Marc, list etc...

Some of Marc's ideas are excellent.

The only recommendation I have is, that if you haven't done it already, that
Marc would please make a email list that people can join to get info and
updates as at one point...

.... the list implementation(s) changed and suddenly everything was getting
marked and rejected.

Obviously in test mode, there wasn't a push notice we could find and so we
didn't test anymore.

 - rh