Benny Pedersen wrote:
On Tue, April 22, 2008 23:47, Marc Perkel wrote:
I'm looking for people who are running URI blacklists, but I'm more
interested in your whitelist information. I have an extensive list
myself and looking for partners to swap data with.
but uribl.com have a hidded whitelist, there might be others that have the
point of hide it :)

Are you sure you mean uribl.com?

white.uribl.com is a publically available zone. It is not a part of multi.uribl.com, but is available for stand alone queries.

# host -tTXT microsoft.com.white.uribl.com
microsoft.com.white.uribl.com text "Whitelisted, see http://lookup.uribl.com/?domain=microsoft.com";

URIBL white hits are also visiable on the lookup form, ie
http://lookup.uribl.com/?d=godaddy.com

We're not scared to show it off, as we dont use it for false remediation (for the most part).

--
Dallas Engelken
[EMAIL PROTECTED]