On Jan 29, 2009, at 9:47 AM, Michael Scheidell wrote:

maybe its just me, but was there really an issue with out of office messages?
(except in this mailing list :-)

[ snip]

Report: Hi Brian, Thank you for getting this to us so quickly! We
will be sending a PO over within the next couple of days. It was good to meet
 you to.  If you try to get me next week,

Content Filter Analysis Details:   (0.0 points)

pts rule name              description
_SUMMARY_ Subtests Hit: __BOUNCE_OOO_1

i noticed the same thing when we first started using vbounce; i just edited the rule to allow that language through (specifically, as best i can recall, anyway, i disabled the OOO checks, but left the rest alone.)

i'm not sure i'd recommend it, since any upgrade will replace the edited file; but i keep a copy of my edits in a safe place, and it works for us. since then we've had almost no backscatter complaints from our users, but OOOs come through just fine.

ymmv, naturally.

hope this helps,
-john.