Jeff Mincy wrote on Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:01:49 -0500:

> I use vbounce rules to detect bounce messages that were missed by
> various procmail filtering rules.  Any message identified as a bounce
> is processed and delivered differently in procmail rules.  So, any
> vbounce FP is rather painful.

No, it is not, unless you score these rules too high or unless you use the
single rules for triggering other actions. That's what SA is all about:
scoring. If you try to (mis-)use it in other ways problems are to be
expected. That's not the fault of the vbounce rules.
AFAIK, the default score for the all BOUNCE rules is 0.1

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany