On 05/07/09 1:56 PM, "rich...@buzzhost.co.uk" <rich...@buzzhost.co.uk>
wrote:

> I don't dispute *YOU* don't know MP. I've got a gut feel there will be a
> connection there somewhere. Normally, when spammers are white listed,
> Perone has an interest or a friend some place.

I'm going to chalk this one up to the "Constant Contact paid Spamassassin
money to whitelist them" category of inane assertions.

>>> Finally - and here is the thing I find a bit odd - if you really are
>>> from Constant Contact would you not be using one of their email
>>> addresses - or at least a server?. After all, as you put it 'We are an
>>> ESP'.
>>
>> sorry, I am on several private lists. Lists I have been on for 10
>> years through a few different employers.  If I signed up for those
>> lists with my @constantcontact.com address my employer would own that
>> mail.  I don't really think they'd read my mail, but I'm still not
>> comfortable with that so I sign up for all lists (even the public ones
>> like this) with my own personal domain.  Its just my family domain,
>> the website is nothing more than that.
> Well, I can only take you at face value that you are here representing
> Constant Contact. If I call up the office switchboard Tara, can I speak
> with you there? It's just I've called up Constant Contact and hit #9 for
> the directory and your name is not in there? Perhaps there is a
> misspelling or something?

Perhaps you can use this new thing called 'google' they have out, it is way
kewl:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=Tara+Natanson+%2B+con
stant+contact&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
--
Neil Schwartzman
Director, Certification Security & Standards