rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:

sorry, I am on several private lists. Lists I have been on for 10
years through a few different employers.  If I signed up for those
lists with my @constantcontact.com address my employer would own that
mail.  I don't really think they'd read my mail, but I'm still not
comfortable with that so I sign up for all lists (even the public ones
like this) with my own personal domain.  Its just my family domain,
the website is nothing more than that.
Well, I can only take you at face value that you are here representing
Constant Contact. If I call up the office switchboard Tara, can I speak
with you there? It's just I've called up Constant Contact and hit #9 for
the directory and your name is not in there? Perhaps there is a
misspelling or something?

You probably won't trust this, either, but here goes: I've met Tara and other Constant Contact employees at conferences many times, and they all say she works there.

(I'm similarly not using my employer's domain, because none of the available Exchange-compatible clients have appropriate message threading for discussion lists.)

But who are /you/, Richard? How do we know you're /really/ a SpamAssassin user, and not just pretending?

--
J.D. Falk