R-Elists wrote:
> what are you using for your various rules to up the score on Constant
> Contact emails so that nothing slips by???

I lied.  I actually wrote a rule and stuck it in my testing area.  As
always, don't forget to adjust the wrapping and lint your rules before
going live.

rawbody  __CCM_UNSUB
/"https?:..visitor\.constantcontact.com\/[^<>]{60,200}>SafeUnsubscribe</
meta     KHOP_CONSTANTCONTACT  __CCM_UNSUB && RCVD_IN_HOSTKARMA_W
describe KHOP_CONSTANTCONTACT  Remove DNS WL blessing for spam relayer
         score    KHOP_CONSTANTCONTACT  2.5 # combat dns whitelists

All this does is un-do the negative points HOSTKARMA_W assigns
(rather, the 2.1 points it assigns as implemented in my khop-bl
channel ... ymmv).

If you're not checking against a whitelist to undo it but rather
trying to block outright, I'd use something more like this:

header   __CCM_RELAY X-Spam-Relays-Untrusted =~
/^[^\]]+ rdns=ccm\d\d\.constantcontact\.com\s/
rawbody  __CCM_UNSUB
/"https?:..visitor\.constantcontact.com\/[^<>]{60,200}>SafeUnsubscribe</
meta     KHOP_CONSTANTCONTACT   __CCM_UNSUB && __CCM_RELAY
describe KHOP_CONSTANTCONTACT   Constant Contact is a known spammer
score    KHOP_CONSTANTCONTACT   4  # increase as needed