jdow wrote:
From: "Alex" <mysqlstud...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 2010/February/01 11:24

That's a bad thing for anyone, not just hospitals, but I doubt if the
system that sends regular email is in any way connected to the
internal patient system.

Not knowing what their system is I have to make sure that email sent from hospitals gets delivered. Passing ham takes precedence over blocking spam.

Yes, agreed; I just wanted to point out to jdow that the internal
systems are much different than their public systems, so a compromise
of their public system doesn't necessarily mean patient records are at
risk.

It creates at least a perceptual problem, I believe.

{^_^}

I don't see it as a perceptual problem. What rules are to lower the score of ham. SA really needs more white rules. White rules can compensate for the sins of black rules and enhances overall accuracy especially when protecting ham take priority over blocking spam.