On Mon, 16 May 2011 23:19:26 +0200
Michelle Konzack <linux4miche...@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> > Nobody requires you to execute 100 spamassassin processes and nobody
> It happen automaticaly if...
> ...the system accept 100 messages at once for 100 different
> recipients. Sending to 100 recipients is like a DoS.

That's a bad design.  Our system can accept mail to multiple recipients
with individual filtering and without running many SpamAssassin processes in
parallel.  It can be done.

[...]

> The RFC-Requirement is a big bullshit!

Careful.  Some RFC requirements indeed do not make sense, but you
should not violate a MUST requirement without a lot of justification
(certainly better justification than you've given.)

Regards,

David.